Followers

Thursday, August 19, 2021

Edgar Allen Poe Fun

 

So it is no secret that Edgar Allen Poe is one of my Favorite writers and I was inspired to do some projects with him in mind! So I wanted to share them with you!


Close up of my Poe Shrine


Backside of the shrine
I used Gecko Galz Nevermore Junk Journal Kit




The inside of the dream box on the shrine along with a raven feather and some fun roses


And here is the front of the shrine!


This is an altered Composition Book Journal


And another journal inspired by the Raven




2 comments:

  1. Wow! Wicked cool! Love Poe myself.🖤

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are brilliant pity that Quoth The Raven blog stopped. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete

Edgar Allen Poe Fun

  So it is no secret that Edgar Allen Poe is one of my Favorite writers and I was inspired to do some projects with him in mind! So I wanted...