Followers

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Something Wicked Altered Shrine

 

It is the most wonderful month for all things spooky and gothic so I have been inspired to create some Gothic works of art and here is my latest one a gothic inspired witch shrine.






TOOLS USED

Coven ATC Set
Witch Words Collage Sheet

Wooden Shrine (in Christmas area)
Black Flowers
White Cheese Cloth
black gem stick pin
Black acrylic paint

Glimmer Mist in Tin Can

Distress Stain Spray in Vintage Photo
Viva Pearl Pen in Bronze
Distress Ink Black Soot

Metalic Flowers

Halloween Witch Sheet
Sheet no. H31 Wicked Words


ENTERED IN THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Edgar Allen Poe Fun

  So it is no secret that Edgar Allen Poe is one of my Favorite writers and I was inspired to do some projects with him in mind! So I wanted...