Followers

Sunday, September 13, 2020

JUNK JOURNAL DAY 2: Witching Hour

 

Welcome back to my Witching Hour Junk Journal, I am having alot of fun creating my first junk journal and here are the next two pages.


PAGE 2


Tools
brown ink
brown flowers by Petaloo
Black bias ribbon
craft card stock
black gothic lace from Hobby Lobby



PAGE 3


TOOLS

Vintologie overlays
Craft Tags from Hobby Lobby
black ink
brown ink
black Seam Binding Ribbon


TAG


TAG INSERTS


TOOLS

Scallop Circle cut in half 
Red Velvet Ribbon Hobby Lobby
Brown Craft Tags Hobby Looby
Olive coloered Seam Binding ribbon
Black ink







No comments:

Post a Comment

Edgar Allen Poe Fun

  So it is no secret that Edgar Allen Poe is one of my Favorite writers and I was inspired to do some projects with him in mind! So I wanted...