Followers

Saturday, September 12, 2020

JUNK JOURNAL DAY 1: Witching Hour

 

So I am throwing my hat in the ring and creating a junk Journal. Each day I will feature a page until it is complete. Today is the inside cover and first page, to create this I used a blank field book with dotted pages. I adore the fact the cover looked like wood so I did not want to cover that.

INSIDE COVER



Tools

7 Gypsies journal card

Crop-a-dile

Owl and moon charm Hobby Lobby 

Gecko Galz "Words in the dark" collage set


FIRST PAGE


Products used


brown ink

I adhered two pages together to make it thicker and inked the edges with brown. Next I inked the picture edges then placed glue on bottom of image back and the sides and created a pocket.

TAG


Tools


Small stripe button Hobby Lobby
Brown ink


Using a template I created this tag to slip into the pocket.

And for your here is the tag to download


Check back tomorrow to see the next part!
Happy Haunting
Leanne






No comments:

Post a Comment

Edgar Allen Poe Fun

  So it is no secret that Edgar Allen Poe is one of my Favorite writers and I was inspired to do some projects with him in mind! So I wanted...