Followers

Thursday, September 3, 2020

WELCOME TO NEVER MORE

Good Morning Everyone!

Today I created my Gothic art blog Never More so I can show you all new Gothic designs I am featuring in my shop. As alot of you know I am a huge fan of all things Horror and gothic related and have to tell you that I have been an Edgar Allen Poe fan since the age of 9......so alot of my work is inspired by his writings. I hope you enjoy the blog and feel free to let me know what you are thinking!
Bright Blessings
Lee Seed







3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous journal covers. Love the Gothic ambience!🖤

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, Love, Love!!!! So very different and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning collection Leanne. I just love these! Hugs, Zowie x

    ReplyDelete

Edgar Allen Poe Fun

  So it is no secret that Edgar Allen Poe is one of my Favorite writers and I was inspired to do some projects with him in mind! So I wanted...